- Published: September 14, 2021
monday.com is looking for a Salesforce Business Application Analyst to join our growing Business Operations team to help improve our operations.
As a Salesforce Business Application Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow.
We are looking for a candidate with a deep understanding of Salesforce and proven experience in Salesforce development. You will work very closely with the Head of Business Operations and other stakeholders in the organization to help implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using Salesforce.
This role entails collaboration with executive leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
If you're keen on improving the lives of your co-workers, constantly learning new processes, and building tools to increase efficiency - this is the job for you!
About The Role:
- Lead projects end-to-end: full definition and design, development, training & communicating to stakeholders.
- Document, design and test system implementations and launch support of solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Provide tactical support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform.
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing and implementing solutions for business processes through salesforce sales cloud, partner community, CPQ, etc.
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data maintenance.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new strategic CRM opportunities.
- Build systems, and deliver solutions using configuration, code, 3rd party tools and APIs, migrate data, train employees, and provide ongoing support to our internal Sales,Partners, CS and Marketing departments.
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations.
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications and think through problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Analyze business questions and identify growth opportunities.
- 1+ years of Salesforce implementation - Must
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, process builder, flows, write code, develop screens and components, and other content of intermediate complexity
- 1+ years of successful Salesforce development experience - Advantage
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
- Proven understanding of data model implications related to core Salesforce functionalities
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities - advantage
- Experience working with Sales organizations - advantage
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent team player with the highest level of integrity
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High proficiency in Excel