Zoomin, based in Tel Aviv, New York and London, backed by top investors including General Atlantic, Bessemer, Salesforce Ventures and Viola Growth, is the leading knowledge orchestration platform, empowering enterprise customers to independently use products to their greatest potential. Zoomin delivers the most relevant, personalized product answers to each user, wherever they need it, within an intuitive, self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage, prevents frustration-driven churn and reduces burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Zoomin provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
What are we looking for ?
We are hiring an eager Salesforce Implementer & Analyst to join our growing oriented and pivotal business application team. We are looking for a motivated team player to support the business units by improving business processes, data flows, 3rd party tools implementation. This role will require solid Salesforce architecture and technical knowledge to design and implement holistic long-term solutions to increase productivity and transparency to allow the company to grow and scale quickly.
What will you do?
- Build strong relationships with business partners, learn and understand the challenges and become the Salesforce subject matter expert for them.
- Learn about stakeholder’s challenges, advice for best practices, solicit requirements and document them.
- Design scalable solutions to increase efficiency, productivity and automation where appropriate allowing our systems to support the company’s rapid growth.
- Evaluate 3rd party application, Data flows and Integrations configuration.
- Support internal users with their problems / issues.
- Hands-on implementation of any Salesforce configuration including Workflows, flows, validation rules, permissions, custom objects etc.
- Manage projects - timeline, tasks, status, resource, risks.
What should you have?
- 2 year of hands-on Salesforce admin experience working on medium and larger projects
- Excellent knowledge of standard Salesforce configuration - Workflows, Process builder, validation rules, Visual flow, roles and permissions, custom objects and fields, page layouts, user management
- Experience soliciting and documenting clear requirements, designing technical solutions and executing them.
- Curiosity and skills to debug and get to the bottom of a problem and help resolve it with a solid long-term solution.
- Experience of supporting users issues and requests
- Experience with interfaces and connected applications
- Information system degree (a plus)
- Salesforce Certification (a plus)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, both in Hebrew and in English
"Zoomin Software is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status."