Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
Excellent in driving results in a matrix-structured organization, People-oriented, strong in all forms of communications, and driven by success. You love being thorough in everything you do and have a natural “ownership” approach. You are a problem solver who is able to translate data into actionable insights in a methodological manner.
- Be responsible for the design, maintenance, administration, and support of the Salesforce/NetSuite platform, including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules, workflows, process builder and flows, managing user setup, profiles, and roles, reports, and dashboards.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Perform dataload and build reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the quality, integrity, and validity of the data reported
- Identify and resolve system failures to meet business needs, by leading revisions to business processes.
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks
- Admin the company’s MIS.
- Conduct POC for new platforms.
- You have 2 years of experience as hands-on Salesforce admin.
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of processes
- Self-learning ability, multitasking, teamwork, and great interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and extremely detail-oriented skills.
- Technical understanding and ability to self-learn.
- Strong in written and verbal English.
It would also be nice if you have:
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system,
- Salesforce certification.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.