Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 160 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 400 customers in production in more than 30 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the "2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award" and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group and AWZ Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Global Business Applications Team at Pentera. In this role you will be delivering an improved user experience, increasing productivity and efficiency across Pentera’s various Business Units.
The Salesforce System Administrator will be part of a team that owns, develops, and executes the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and overall improvement of Pentera’s instance of Salesforce.com. In this role, you will configure and operate the Salesforce.com environment while working closely with different business units, including Sales, Marketing, SDR, Customer Success and more.
- Provide ongoing technical support including system configuration & maintenance.
- Establish and implement best practices and drive adoption of new workflows and processes to ensure business value and sufficient ROI is achieved.
- Perform administrator functions such as management of profiles, roles, permissions, page layouts, workflows, etc.
- Support integrations with external systems.
- Monitor the efficiency of the system and introduce ways to improve it.
- Document processes, workflows and best practices in Pentera’s knowledge base.
- Participate in system architecture and design teams to leverage Salesforce experience.
- 2+ hands-on Salesforce admin experience working on medium and larger projects
- Excellent knowledge of standard Salesforce configuration - Workflows, Process builder, validation rules, Visual flow, roles and permissions, custom objects and fields, page layouts, user management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Curiosity and skills to debug and get to the bottom of a problem and help resolve it with a solid long-term solution.
- Experience of supporting users issues and requests
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, both in Hebrew and in English
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Experience with SQL/ Access
- Code writing experience