- Published: July 20, 2021
Working on the Sales Team at Developers Institute is the perfect medium between making money and serving others. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization. If you’re competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, Developers Institute is the place for you.
Essential Job Functions
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Own targets and manage a robust sales pipeline; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs
- Work with local businesses to develop enrollment partnerships by conveying the value of investing in their employees
- Comfort in managing pipeline through Hubspot
- Host and lead in-person info sessions to convert sales.
- As a sales admission specialist at Developers Institute, you should be passionate about teaching and excited to take part in directly addressing the diversity imbalance in computer software careers. In addition, the following skills are required
- 1/2 years proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting.
- Competitive personality ideal
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Goal-oriented with experience exceeding quotas and driving for results in a target-driven environment
- Able to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching to in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
Developers.Institute is a selective & intensive coding bootcamp, dedicated to educating the next generation of tech talent in Israel. We offer cutting-edge mentored courses in Web and mobile Development, working with the industry’s best professionals to create the most that promise to take you from beginner to job-ready developer in 3 months.
Uniquely positioned at the center of tech ecosystems in Tel Aviv, Yaounde and México, Developers.Institute is designed to open new doors for everyone who wants to learn code. Our learning methodology doesn’t just teach you tactical skills, but shows you how to learn and think as a developer by doing hands-on projects from our partners. In addition to our expert training in the most in-demand skills, we also offer personalized career mentorship and connections to companies .