Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more.
Who you are?
- Passionate about creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives from (almost) zero.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to strategically break down complex problems in a simplified & innovative way.
- Experience with working in global cross-functional teams for the greater good of the company’s vision and targets.
- A strong advocate of Salesforce and other sales enablement platforms.
- Data-driven, obsessed with constant increases in sales conversions and productivity.
- A person that knows how to deliver content to a diverse audience.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze the gap between existing skills, processes, knowledge, market benchmark, and sales productivity to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Continuously updating trainings and playbooks to ensure current gaps are met.
- Develop a 12–18-month sales enablement plan.
- Work closely with internal and external interfaces (e.g.: Product Marketing, Account Executives, Channel Manager, Customer success, Channels, HR etc.) to identify gaps.
- Drive selection and deployment process of technologies in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness (alongside current ones, Salesforce CRM).
- Five years of experience as a sales enablement professional within global high tech B2B organizations.
- At least two years of experience working with Salesforce and training platforms.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development areas
- A native English speaker
- B.Sc. or BA degree
- Masters or MBA degree – an advantage