Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Sales Operations student to support the EMEA CFU in general and Africa, in particular.
The Sales business Operations group enable frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and effectively by supporting the company’s strategic direction, providing infrastructure, insights, and streamlining the sales processes and tools.
We are also in charge of renewing existing install base, analyzing the sales pipeline and providing forecast, tracking and maintaining Sales budget and enforcing policies.
We work closely with all of Allot’s departments in order to achieve our targets.
What you will do:
- Track, monitor and maintain sales data in SalesForce
- Enforce Sales processes
- Provide reports
- Serve as a liaison between the accounts managers and other departments
- Support and assist the accounts managers with their technical day-to-day duties
What you should have:
- First or second-year student from a leading university (at least 2 years left)
- High level of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs – advantage
- Available for 3 workdays per week (1-2 days onsite)
- Learning capabilities and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team, initiative, and drive to be self-motivated and be able to work independently when needed
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to details