AllCloud is looking for Sales Operations and Customer Success position. This is your chance to take ownership of a challenging sales role in the fastest growing global, full-stack, technology company !!! We are searching for talented, sociable, willing-to-learn to work within a highly dynamic Sales team.
You will work closely to support the ISV partners team of experienced Salespeople focused on selling the complete portfolio of AllCloud solutions.
In this role, you will help the sales teams to understand customer needs, build customer quotations, support customer presentations and business cases, respond to varied inquiries, work with our Value-Added partners and drive marketing activities across our customer base. This is an invaluable insight into the complete lifecycle of selling, which touches all aspects of AllCloud and our customer's business. It is a work hard, play hard environment suitable for anyone looking at Sales or Marketing as a career or keen to get a view of how organizations work together to meet customer needs
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Sales support for the ISV partner's business
- Handle new sales opportunities
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Increase the visibility of AllCloud across all departments within customer accounts
- Present the AllCloud value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market
- Achieve and exceed renewal sales targets by renewing license contracts with existing customers on a timely basis, primarily over the phone/email
- Build customer quotations, support customer presentations and business cases
- 1-2 years of experience in customer-facing positions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Selling experience, preferably in a business-to-business technology sales
- Strong interest in a technology sales career
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success
- Written and verbal communication in English
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player with a positive and flexible attitude, high personal and professional integrity
- Highly independent in execution, organized and dedicated
- High communications skills and self-motivated
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.