The Wix Channels team. We are a B2B business unit focused on creating and cultivating relationships with telecommunications, directories and large-scale companies all over the world. Our challenge is to broaden our platform’s reach in the global marketplace by showing enterprise companies that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele.
An experienced sales engineer with 5+ years experience in team management at a hi tech or SaaS company in a presales role. You have proven experience supporting sales teams through long sales processes.
You’re a team player with a great understanding of tech, sales and marketing.
You can take complicated business requirements and translate them into technical solutions that meet the needs of a business. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills. You're an organized and detail oriented problem solver. You thrive under pressure in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
As a Sales Engineer Team Lead, you will:
- Manage a team of Sales Engineers globally
- Engage team members in change processes and provide clear guidance, coaching and support
- Define and implement your team’s work process with a focus on customer delivery
- Be responsible for all customer technical needs from presales, onboarding and post sales existing customers
- Support the sales process on the product and marketing side, run product demos, answering questions and defining user flows
- Manage and improve customer onboarding processes, after sales and be responsible for smooth handoff from Sales to Customer Success Manager
- Manage and coordinate all product aspects following Sales, and support the salesperson through the sales process.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements
- Prepare kickoff meetings with Sales
- Support Customer Success Managers on all ongoing account technical items
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.