What’s Incredibuild all about?
Incredibuild wants to empower developers to radically accelerate their work to create better products. Our customers use our platform to turbocharge everything from compilation to release automation, and more at some of the biggest companies in the world.
We’ve helped over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Amazon, and many others create some of the best games you’ve played and software you’ve used, and we’re looking to go even further.
In the past three years, Incredibuild has taken a major leap. We expanded globally, secured a major $140m investment, grew our team significantly, signed hundreds of new customers, and that’s just the start. Want to build amazing things? Come and join us!
What you'll be doing:
As the Sales Enablement Tools and Content Manager, you’ll own the setup, maintenance, and utilization of our Sales Enablement systems while leading the implementation and best practices adoption of our CRO organizations’ tools. Your responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of the setup, maintenance, and utilization of Content/Knowledge management system including ensuring quality control on all content, comprehensive regular analysis of content consumption to deliver insights on gaps and opportunities for our sales tools
- Define, create, and enhance communications content for our sales enablement platforms
- Partner with content contributors to optimize content created to customer-facing reps’ needs.
- Partner with Business Operations and leadership to drive the activation, adoption, and ongoing usage of the full global CRO tech stack (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Internal tools, etc.).
- Define the playbook per role for each tool, then create and deliver the subsequent training solutions and certification to ensure full adoption.
- Share best practices across the global org for all CRO tools in close collaboration with tool owners.
- Scope requirements for new tools and ensure fit with company needs
- Maintain relationship with tools vendors to ensure proper and effective implementation
- Experience working in a GTM/CRO organizations before
- Experience in managing programs that affect change and drive improvements either at the individual or team level
- Deep experience in the sales tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft/Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, LeadIQ, Tableaum, etc.)
- Reporting experience in any of the tools mentioned
- Native-level English proficiency
- Sales Enablement experience - advantage