- Published: November 22, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales enablement manager to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams. As a Sales enablement manager, you'll help develop and support Riskified growth teams in sales at all levels and build a culture of learning and development.
You'll work closely with managers, sales teams, and individuals across the company in coordinating updates to current training programs and assist in determining a successful roadmap for the future. You will continually iterate and pivot your process to ensure our sales team is consistently learning, developing, and achieving high results. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goal.
Sales enablement manager responsibilities include leading our global business development onboarding programs, building eLearning material, providing training to our growth teams, and recommending ways to increase productivity.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Riskified’s growth teams to identify training needs and manage the creation and execution of new training programs
- Take the lead in mapping out, designing, and executing sales training programs based on best practice learning principles using a variety of methods
- Work closely with sales team leads to identify performance gaps and provide effective training/coaching solutions to ensure teams reach their full potential
- Partner with subject matter experts and develop content to continually enhance and update eLearning content
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Coach, mentor and develop sales teams at all levels and assist in building a culture of learning and development
- 2+ years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for sales teams in a tech organization
- Native-level English speaker
- Experience facilitating and creating training materials
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Foundational sales knowledge: The specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing, etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business, etc) a salesperson possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning and development principles including familiarity with adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Background in a SaaS or high-growth organization. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
- Data-Driven: Ability to use data to design and measure enablement.
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for, and apply the right solution.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!