Sisense is an innovative BI company, recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, with over 2,000 customers and 800 employees worldwide. Our mission is to redefine every aspect of business analytics through constant innovation and customer delight, and we are always on the lookout for the kinds of talented people it will take to get us there.
As a Sales Development Representative, your day to day will be rooted in hybrid Inbound/Outbound lead management. The most important part of your job is collaborating with sales executives on strategic plans for opening discussions, creating relationships, and building a pipeline of future customers.
Being the first point of contact with prospective customers, this position is critical to the growth of our business. We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, technical product that immediately delivers value.
Why Should You Join?
- Grow your career under the tutelage of world-class Sales Development leadership!
- Boost your skills by selling a fascinating product that immediately delivers value!
- Learn an industry through detailed training led by our world-class enablement team!
What You'll Do
- Partner with account executives to start the sales process and expand Sisense’s client base
- Create sales opportunities by converting Inbound leads and hunting targeted accounts
- Support sales on upsells and expansions into existing accounts
- Excel in account research, value proposition delivery, and Call/Email Sequence building
- Manage a variety of sales prospecting and orchestration solutions
- Achieve quarterly opportunity goals
- Live our core values: Authenticity, Inclusive, Caring, Challenging & Customer-Obsession
- Can-do attitude, highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment
- Experience with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Ability to maintain European hours on a Monday-Friday work schedule
- Advantage: A business degree
- English native speaking is a must