- Published: March 25, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Want to jumpstart your career in tech startup sales?
What if you could start it in the most wanted tech industry in Israel:– cybersecurity, AND - in one of the fastest-growing and disruptive companies in the nation?
Cyberbit is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
We’re not looking for experience. We want people who will fit our culture and will have the basic skills to succeed.
As long as you have these skills, we’ll teach you the job and we know you’ll do great.
What is an SDR?
SDRs are our lead generation task force.
As an SDR you will research the market in the US and UK, find relevant people who may want to purchase our product, and do whatever you can (within reason and manners
- English speaker – high level/Native.
- Mission-driven – you are assertive and mission-oriented - you live to win. You may hear dozens of “no” answers but it won’t stop you from retrying.
- Sales oriented – you have an interest in selling and love
- Team player – you will collaborate with our entire sales and marketing team in Israel, the US, and Europe
- Willing to work in US time zones – work will be 11 AM – 8 PM, with shifts in earlier hours targeted at the European market
Nice to have:
- Multilingual capabilities – Spanish, French, Italian, and German are an advantage
Why should you be an SDR at Cyberbit?
- Start your career in a globally leading technology startup
- Enter the growing and highly in-demand cybersecurity market
- Join an energetic, mission-driven, and talented team that is passionate about building the next-generation cyber training platform
- Most SDR is promoted to senior sales and marketing roles within 1-2 years.