- Published: September 1, 2021
Want to join a fast-growing startup with a strong mission to improve the lives of billions all over the world, from the air that we breathe? BreezoMeter is searching for a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of global sales activity. The SDR will be responsible for inbound sales activity, from discovery, to nurture, and to qualifying new business opportunities. If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player and a result driven sales individual, we have the perfect job for you! As a Sales Development Representative, your day to day will be focused on engaging with leads that enter their contact details through the website. The most important part of your job is collaborating with sales executives on strategic plans for opening discussions, creating relationships, and building a pipeline of future customers. This means, being the first point of contact with prospective customers. This position is critical to the growth of BreezoMeter. We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product. This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, life changing product that immediately delivers value.
- Identify sales opportunities and start the sales cycle converting MQLs to SQLs by discussing the prospects' needs.
- Excel in account research, value proposition delivery, and Call/Email Sequence building.
- Call inbound prospects in real-time and set up discovery calls before scheduling a product demo with Account Executives.
- Moving swiftly past gatekeepers and quickly engaging decision-makers to agree to a next step discovery call or product demonstration
- Present the key benefits of our products to decision-makers at prospective client companies and overcome prospect’s objections.
- Create sales opportunities by converting Inbound leads.
- Achieve key performance metrics results in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude, highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic
- At least 1-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR
- Fearless attitude, hunter mentality and target driven
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Strong written communication skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Experienced with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Advantage: A business degree
- Must be passionate about growing into a career in sales and focused on self-development and excellence
- MUST be native or Fluent English