- Published: July 26, 2021
As Vanti’s Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for hunting new target accounts within enterprise companies and large organizations
This is an exciting opportunity to join as the first SDR in a growing startup, where you will be able to leverage your experience and expertise to develop, test and continually improve the SDR playbook that helps drive us to our goals.
- Prospect into target accounts.
- Be responsible for all stages of the lead generation process from research to qualification.
- Research leads via CRM, LinkedIn, social media and 3rd party tools.
- Interact with clients via email, phone and social media to gather information, qualify fit and educate leads on our product, differentiators and processes.
- Rigorously log all data in the company CRM.
- Communicate opportunities to relevant sales directors and recommend appropriate next steps.
- Collaborate with the full sales & marketing team to continually improve our sales effectiveness (improving processes, developing client personas, building campaigns, etc).
- Continuously up-level your individual skill set and strategies.
- Assist in building out process documentation and training materials for new team members.
- Proven SDR Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience prospecting services / products into enterprise customers.
- Sales Skills: Strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess leads who are in need of our product.
- Quick learner and technical expertise: Quickly become an expert in manufacturing processes, jargon, challenges. As well as have sufficient technical expertise to qualify opportunities by yourself.
- Highly organized and independent: Exceptional discipline, attention to details, and motivation. You will need to organize your schedule and priorities, as you will have to adjust to customers in different time zones.
- Communicator: Your success in this role greatly depends on being a stellar communicator, across all mediums (written or spoken, live or virtual).