- Published: February 28, 2021
A sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious data licensing targets, across multiple verticals, that need data for their business. You will focus on generating new business through outbound activities and contribute to growing the sales pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be a curious self-starter who is determined and consistent, a listener who has strong interpersonal and communication skills and strives to succeed.
WHO WE ARE:
Otonomo is taking the automotive industry into the future by leveraging the power of connected car data. We have partnerships with over a dozen car manufacturers to bring customers data directly from the source – over 24 million cars. Our platform reshapes, harmonizes, enriches, and secures connected car data so that our diverse network of app and service companies can deliver advanced automotive solutions.
The world of automotive big data is virtually untouched. Otonomo is at the forefront of pioneering creative solutions to the challenges of the new IOT surrounding connected cars.
Otonomo was named as one of Gartner’s Cool Vendors, recognized as a “Soonicorn” by Tracxn in 2020 and praised by industry and business press for our impact on the automotive data industry. We continue to grow and reach new milestones, like the recent announcement of our going public via a business combination with Software Acquisition Group Inc II.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Build pipeline of potential B2B car data consumers for the platform, mostly by outbound activity
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin sales cycle
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting, cold calling into must-win strategic accounts.
- Contribute and test new outbound methodologies, help improve efficiency
- Understand customers’ needs, identify their opportunities and deliver helpful solutions
- Research and present business intelligence about customers and prospects
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate BD & sales managers for further development and closure
- Maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- At least 3+ years of experience in SDR outbound B2B roles, preferably offering data services and solutions with quota accountability
- Experience with outbound methodology
- Experience from DaaS or SaaS companies - Must
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools - must
- Ability to work autonomously with goal/objective-set direction and posses very persistent approach with extra attention to details
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required