About Juno Journey:
We are one of the top "Tomorrow’s Growth Companies" selected to Qumra Capital’s
Juno is an all-in-one solution for companies' employee development. Juno takes the entire life cycle of every employee in the company and creates a visualize learning and development journey they can take-from onboarding to enablement for their day-to-day job to preparing them for their next role and responsibility - With Juno Journey companies like Monday.com, Rapyd, WalkMe and more already changing their employees experience completely.
An SDR with Juno Journey:
The SDR is an essential part of Juno Journey’s growth team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for relaying the value of our product whilst generating and qualifying the leads that feed the sales machine. We are looking for someone who will be responsible mainly for outbound activity.
Accountability- We are all accountable for achieving the company's mission by making sure that every activity moves the needle.
Data-Driven- We embrace the use of data to make decisions and treat data as a strategic asset of the company by making it widely available, unified, agreed and accessible.
Customer-oriented- Our customers’ satisfaction and success are at the heart of everything we do because we believe that when our customers win, we win.
Lead by example-We influence and drive others to success through our behavior.
Speed Execution and iteration-We believe the faster you execute, the faster you learn, iterate, and improve. We are constantly seeking feedback, both internally and from customers, so we can outdo our best.
Walk The Talk-We use our product to onboard, enable, and develop our people, so we can constantly improve.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Map out target accounts and identify the best approaches to initiate contact with relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities
- Lead qualification meetings with clients to identify relevance for potential partnerships
- Communicate Juno Journey’s solutions, technology, and features to prospective customers whilst understanding their requirements
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, qualify the leads, and present the company’s product to potential clients
- Collecting and providing in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive handovers
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 1 year of outbound SDR experience
- Very High level of English. Mother tongue-great advantage!
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads
- Used to a fast-paced (start-up) environment and know how to juggle multiple tasks
- Have a clear understanding of the sales cycle
- Independent, highly organized, strong self-discipline
- Experienced with CRM