Panaya is the market leader in change intelligence and smart testing for packaged applications such as SAP ERP, Salesforce.com, Oracle EBS and others. Panaya provides SaaS based application change and test delivery that accelerates release velocity with uncompromising quality to production. Panaya was selected as one of the best Hi-Tech companies to work for in the DUN’s and Bradstreet top 50 companies in 2022, as well as awarded by G2, Gartner and Forrester. Since 2006, over 3000 companies in 62+ countries have been using Panaya to deliver quick quality change to enterprise ERP and CRM applications.
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Panaya is in search for a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with IT and Decision Makers over the phone.
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Articulate business value of Panaya's solutions to new business prospects
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
- Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing, and management teams
- Generating highly qualified leads that produce new sales opportunities
New / Replacment:
- 1-3 years of inside sales or business development experience
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Confident and polished phone, email, and digital channels prospecting skills
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute planned activities
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices, and principles
- Salesforce experience - an advantage
- Self-motivated and driven
- Details oriented
- Additional language - French/German - advantage
- Working USA hours must