- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe, #1 fully web accessibility solution is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales department. You will generate qualified leads and contribute to growing our sales pipeline. As an SDR, you will work closely with sales and marketing to create sales-ready leads and opportunities. In this role, you will prospect, educate, qualify and develop target accounts.
- Connect and qualify incoming leads, and generate sales opportunities for the sales team
- Identify key targets in our database and initiate contact with appropriate prospects, leveraging research resources to create intrigue, assess their current business methods, and position accessiBe’s solutions
- Consistently achieve lead generation quotas and performance goals
- Set up demos between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- At least 1+ years of experience as an SDR or similar role in a B2B/ SaaS company
- Native English Speaker- a Must!
- Savvy with SDR tools such as: Linkedin, Zoominfo, Salesloft and Salesforce
- Hunter-like mindset
- Independence and trustworthiness, both internally and externally
This role is US hours: Monday- Thursday from 3pm-12am and 2 Fridays