Are you a HUNTER? Do you thrive on hunting for new opportunities, engaging busy decision makers and CLOSING them on quality meetings? Are you highly competitive, hard charging and obsessed with winning? If you said “yes!” to all of these, then we may have an opportunity for you.
We are looking to recruit an awesome candidate to join our Sales Development Team.
In this role, you’ll be working with our seasoned account executives to research and build a pipeline in new and existing sales territories. At SysAid we believe in promoting from within, and therefore strong performance in this role could lead to promotion to an inside sales executive or other position.
Excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you.
- Set qualified meetings for our Sales Representatives through cold calling to targeted accounts
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic cold calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Mother Tongue English - A Must!
- Previous Experience with SDR/BDR Role - Strong Advantage
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- German and French - An advantage
- College degree