Wix’s Channels Division, a B2B business unit that’s focused on creating and cultivating relationships with telcos, directories and large-scale companies all over the world. Our goal? Demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the global marketplace.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to work directly with Wix Channels’ sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator at Channels, you will:
- Partner with the sales team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities
- Take care of contract generation and management
- Compile RFP data
- Enable sales productivity and available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction
- Execute tasks to support the sales process and move opportunities forward
- Provide pre-sales support to resolve issues
- Communicate with clients to complete pre-sales paperwork
- Support sales quotes and contracts and ensure accurate records are kept
- Support senior executives as needed with reports and other tasks
- Get exposure to and training in strategic and consultative sales at its highest level
A people’s person with great interpersonal skills. You’re a team player looking after the team’s targets and willing to take upon yourself tasks in a variety of domains. You have great project and time management skills, you’re detail oriented and you’re experienced in building and growing relationships.
You also have solid verbal, written and presentation skills, experience in achieving high-quality results in fast-paced environments, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. You demonstrate professional conduct and demeanor, and you have knowledge of CRM systems. It would be great (not a must though) if you’re proficient in Salesforce.