SolarEdge is a global leader in manufacturing smart energy solutions. We are one of the top Israeli companies on NASDAQ and are the only Israeli company included in the S&P 500. Our broad range of products has revolutionized the way electricity is produced and consumed worldwide, in homes and in commercial facilities.
The position is located in Modiin
What will you be doing:
- Write health and safety programs in the sites that are under your responsibility
- Write emergency plans in accordance with the nature of the activities in the different divisions, and conduct the yearly emergency drills plan.
- Perform risk surveys in the activities under your responsibility and report to management about the found risks.
- Perform periodic hazards identification surveys, report to management about the findings and non-conformities and handle the process of hazards elimination.
- Lead safety committees, including the preparation of the presentation of the content
- Make sure that the approved Safety Management Program is properly implemented and met
- Make sure that the safety equipment and tools are and in order and appropriate to the activities in the respected division.
- Coordinate and validate with external contractors and franchisees, that a relevant safety plan is approved and that its requirements are met.
- Write and update health and safety procedures and work instructions
- Train, and supervise health and safety trainings
- Sample periodically that contractors and other partners are appropriately trained.
- Perform investigations to safety accidents and incidents, including identifying root causes and issuing recommendations for improvements and writing a summary report.
- Summarize the incidents and accidents data and characteristics in order to learn and implement improvement plans
- Recommend about health and safety improvement plans in the different divisions
- Perform any other duty that you will be instructed to do by the management, related to health and safety
- Responsible that the Safety Management Program is conducted as required by law
- Perform Health and Safety risk assessments and hazards identification surveys
- Responsible that Health and Safety procedures are met and are up to date
- Responsible that employees are trained according to the risks they are exposed to
To stop any work that does not meet with the safety instructions and regulations
- Certified Safety officer according to the Israeli Law
- Certified Author of Safety Management Programs, according to the Israeli Law.
- Background with handling of risks in electricity labs
- Hazardous materials trustee, or relevant background in chemical labs - advantage
- Fire safety officer – Advantage
- Work in heights instructor – Advantage
- Ionizing Radiation Trustee, or knowledge in x-ray machines regulations - advantage