SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy.
The SaaS Products Group leads and defines SolarEdge’s Cloud Products, used by millions of B2B and B2C customers each month to design, commission and monitor their smart energy systems.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed Product Analyst who lives and breathes data, to join our SaaS Products Group. As the first role of its kind in the group, you will assume end-to-end responsibility for defining and measuring the success of our software products across SolarEdge’s diverse range of business units and global markets.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Product Designers, Marketing, Sales, Support and Engineering to educate and drive data-driven decision making
- Lead the definition of measurable KPIs and goals for our software products
- Become the go-to data expert by locating, aggregating and curating different data sources
- Build dashboards, visualizations and analysis for internal and external stakeholders – both independently and in collaboration with our BI team
- Identify patterns and trends in complex data sets and technologies
- Analyze complex data-related issues raised by customers and collaborate with R&D and Product Managers to resolve them
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Analyst, Data Analyst or a similar role
- Excellent SQL skills, including writing complex queries – must
- Strong proficiency in manipulating and visualizing data using Excel – must
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with Python or other programming languages
- Rich experience in building dashboards and visualizing complex data sets using BI tools such as Tableau, Sisense, Qlik, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with one or more of the following analytics products – Redash, Mixpanel, Google Analytics or similar – advantage