SolarEdge is world leader in advanced smart power solution and services; manufacturing smart energy solutions that include intelligent inverters and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy modules, smart home modules, e-mobility power trains and grid services. By doing that, SolarEdge is changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed.
The e-Mobility division is a leading innovator of integrated and modular powertrain solutions for the Electric Vehicles Market. By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products on the hottest automotive industry market, from concept level to mass production, while working with advanced simulation and developing tools.
The Embedded e-Mobility team develops SW products that create the basic building blocks for next-generation Electric Vehicles, dealing with various fields: motion control, power conversion algorithmic, communication algorithmic, optimizations and real-time software. Our technological challenges take part in the following fields: power electronics, digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms.
What you will be doing:
- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines - power electronics, motion control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a projectproduct from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering or Computer Science. Leading universities.
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded programming from the industry.
- Proficiency in programming in C.
- At least 2 years of experience with RT-embedded / DSP / MCU programming
- Experience with working with TI Sitara/C2000.
- Experience with controlpower electronics.
- Experience with e-mobility / mobility industry.