- Published: September 23, 2021
- RT/Embedded software development in C++ for avionics systems.
- Design and implementation of flight logics and aircraft systems management.
- Integration with various embedded systems.
- Working in Agile methodology.
- Taking part in all development process: Design, interfaces definition, coding, integration, unit test, documentation.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science.
- Preferable 3+ years of experience in RT/Embedded software development.
- Preferable 3+ years of experience in C/C++ (Mandatory).
- Outstanding Graduates and Juniors with 0-2 years of experience, will also be considered
- Experience in C++14/C++17.
- Working with Open source and Frameworks (Such as Boost).
- Experience with Embedded Linux.
- Experience with GIT, TFS or similar tools.
- Familiarity with communication protocols.
- Previous experience in Defense industry.
- Valid security clearance.