- Published: September 22, 2021
Imagine a new technology that allows edge capabilities for off-road autonomous vehicles, how awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that made it happen?
Based in TLV (Sarona), our (currently in stealth mode) company is a leader in Ag. autonomous technologies. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Robotics Engineer with wide robotics capabilities to spearhead our revolutionary autonomous systems development. This is a significant position in our fast-growing CTO team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be responsible for leading new technologies integration & feasibility tests (sensors, AI, compute infrastructure, etc.) matching concurrent technologies with new ones, assessing out of the box solutions for our challenges. You will own all aspects of the process – locating new technologies, analyzing them, integrating, and testing them on our system.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Locate, assess & test new technologies on our robots.
● Integrate in terms of system engineering ang SW - onto an existing robotic system.
● Analyze and conduct feasibility checks as end-to-end POC projects.
● Conduct self-driven quests for edge technologies.
● Help set the vision roadmap for our autonomous initiatives.
● Hands-on work implementing the solutions.
● Collaborate with multiple teams, to ensure needs are met.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 6+ years proven hands-on experience in the field of Robotics.
● Vast knowhow in HW, SW & robotics sensors.
● Hands-on experience with Python, C/C++, ROS.
● Hardware computational systems knowhow and a maker mindset.
● Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
● BSc in Computer Science / Electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering or related field.
● Eligibility for US visa, capability of making trips abroad from time to time.
● Hebrew - native, English – fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Hands-on experience with AI/CV/ML/DL.
● Experience with autonomous driving systems, preferably off-road (major advantage).
● Proven experience building more than one robotic system from scratch.
● Master’s in computer science / Mathematics or Engineering.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.