As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We’re looking for someone motivated, self-starter who is able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and to be able to derive conclusions and decisions from a large set of data, someone with strong communication skills, attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence.
What’s the job?
- Assess risk in alerts initiated within the company, and file cases to support our global compliance needs.
- Communicate with internal functions on a daily basis.
- Implement operational risk policy and procedures in line with regulation.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Solid analytical skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope with changing requirements
- Proven critical, and problem solving skills
- High level of English is a must. Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal).
- A team player with strong cross-group collaboration
- Ability to work independently
- Additional languages: Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic - An advantage
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.