If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a highly motivated team player that will perform Risk analyses and investigations, draw conclusions based on data and user behavior and communicate clearly the findings. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and cooperate with other teams and departments to support the fraud prevention and monitoring processes of the Risk department. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in risk, online payments or related eCommerce fields.
What’s the job?
- Perform Risk investigations and analyses
- Draw conclusions based on multiple data sets and user behavior
- Conduct research and provide data-driven analytical/risk insights
- Communicate the review findings, take risk related decisions and act upon them
- Work closely with other teams, groups and departments to support the development of risk-related tools, processes and products
- Challenges working flows with the intention of making them more efficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience in online risk or fraud prevention or e-commerce or online payments – an advantage
- Experience with analysis/investigations to identify trends and patterns
- Experience with open source investigations
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Solid analytical skills, fast learner
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope with changing requirements
- A team player with strong cross-group collaboration
- Highly motivated, a can-do approach, committed, positive attitude
- Pays attention to small details and yet see the big picture
- The ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL – an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal