- Published: September 9, 2021
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro and Jeb decompiler/JADX.
- Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida and Xposed.
- Proficiency in both static and dynamic reversing frameworks
- Experience with JAVA/C/C++
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Experience with network analysis - Wireshark, MITM, Burp.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, like to research and solve problems