Curious about what it’s like to work as Revenue Operation Analyst ?
? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is looking for a Revenue Operation Analyst t to join the Professional
We are a data-driven organization and strive to ensure Taboola Network Performance is in high quality and availability.The Service Incident Manager role is to monitor, discover, manage, communicate and prevent major (revenue-loss-wise) production incidents, as well as creating the tools and methodologies to handle them together with the different Taboola engineering teams.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
As a Production Health & Reliability Manager you will:
- Monitor Taboola data-flow to ensure Taboola Network performance and high quality.
- Be the solid owner of major revenue-loss incident management , communicate with the relevant stakeholders and track problems through to resolution.
- Analyze problems, troubleshoot them while coordinating it with Taboola’s RnD and business groups to identify the root cause and the business impact of issues in a timely manner.
- Define, implement and execute the methodologies and tools with the different RnD groups to allow fast response .
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or a similar background
- 2+ years of experience in incident management or a similar background
- Strong technical skills and excellent communication skills - working with multiple RnD stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Proven and strong experience in SQL
- Exceptional ability to understand data flow and to transform it into insights
- Can do approach, assertiveness and good incident management skills
- An extensive practical experience with Big Data systems
- Ad-tech experience - a big advantage
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.