SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform, 3D design tool, sophisticated applications and more.
We recently acquired couple of companies which brought lots of accounting and business challenges and as part of that we are looking for a talented revenue controller to join our team.
The revenue team is leading a complicated, cross organization issues that supports the company’s development.
What will you be doing:
- Review revenue contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with relevant accounting literature and the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Responsible for month-end close activities, including preparing monthly revenue recognition journal entries, monthly revenue analytics and deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Design and execute certain key revenue controls including revenue recognition policy for new products and services.
- Serve as the finance organization's subject matter expert on revenue accounting and collaborate cross-functionally with legal, sales, sales operations and professional services relative to contract negotiations to provide guidance on technical accounting, policy or process issues around revenue recognition.
- Periodically review and update the Company's revenue recognition policy documentation.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors to ensure approved revenue policies are adhered to and monitored and prepare schedules and reports in support of annual audit ensuring that all revenue deliverable are met.
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and quarter close related activities
- Control all incentive plans offered to the company customers.
- Lead characterization and implementation of new rebate and revenue systems.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP
- At least 3 years' experience in a Big 4 accounting firm auditing global hi-tech companies or work at global hi-tech companies
- High level English - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong EXCEL experience
- Experience with Priority ERP system – advantage
- Experience with complex revenue issues – advantage