In Sodastream we are looking for highly skilled and professional Retention and Marketing Automation Manager who will join our Digital Transformation team in its mission to convert Sodastream’s marketing practice to a data-driven marketing that supports the company’s Customer Centric strategy.
In this role you will be expected to drive Customer Retention across all channels through CRM and Loyalty Activities and more.
The successful candidate will be a data oriented full-stack marketer with a strong customer orientation and can do approach, good command of analytical skills. Proven experience in designing and execution of Omni channel Customer journey is required.
- Design, Build and Optimize Customer Journeys to support retention using Digital and non-Digital Marketing tools, Strategic Campaign development as well as the Analysis and insight from all channels and touch points
- Design, Build and Optimize Customer loyalty Plans (member acquisition, engagement and retention), Micro Moment Activities and Overall Customer Experience
- Test, learn and optimize out Digital Marketing Activities, perform in-depth analysis and investigation of our Digital Retention Programs across all tools and channels for continuous improvement
- In-depth investigation of data for building segments and motivations for action that will help customers stay loyal to the brand
- Proven experience in launching and optimizing retention plans and loyalty clubs
- Proven experience in analyzing large amounts of information within a digital customer journey, drawing conclusions and making data-based recommendations
- At least 5 years of experience working with Digital tools, Marketing Automation, Data Analysis and Customer journey tools
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a global FMCG company in a position that include managing marketing of global brands
- Cooperative team player with amazing storytelling abilities and strong presentation skills
- Fast Learner with the desire to continue learning and to find new and innovative solutions
- Full working proficiency in English