- Published: August 26, 2020
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.7B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
- Lead and develop a group of 4-5 Data Scientists, helping them advance their careers
- Working side-by-side with managers from various disciplines on the day to day – Software Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Responsible for developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence, being the “Go to” person in your previous team.
- Relevant Working Experience (Algorithms Researcher, Data Scientist, ML Engineer) – at least 3 years.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficient in Python and the Data Science Stack.
- Managerial experience – Strong Advantage
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance