Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, sound and text processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Lightricks is a company driven by its tech, innovation and good people. At Lightricks Research we are building the algorithms fueling the magic in our apps. To do that, we engage in state of the art research problems, find creative solutions and build amazing features for our apps.
We're looking for researchers with a passion for what they do, chasing the perfect result even through the difficulties of an innovative research project. As a Researcher at Lightricks, you may lead the research of next generation algorithms in the visual, auditory or textual domains as well as deal with understanding how to engage our customers to assist them express their creativity. We deal with many varying subjects, among them are computational photography, signal processing and manipulation, computer graphics, neural rendering, ML robustness, model compression and recommendation systems.
- Conducting applied research, keeping in mind the constraints and requirements of real world solutions.
- Actively participating in tech transfer of new research into products.
- Working with engineers, designers and product managers to aim your research for the right place.
- Exposing the team to new research developments in their field.
- Maintaining efficient workflows in your research process, using best practices and tools.
- M.Sc or Ph.D. degree in a technical field from a top tier university or equivalent experience.
- Strong applied math background.
- Research experience and familiarity with the literature in one of the Lightricks’ areas of interest.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas and innovate.
- Research track record including main contributions to projects you can showcase, peer-reviewed research publications, etc.