Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT) is a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashion and textile production technologies.
The company is writing the operating system for fashion with end-to-end solutions including digital printing systems, inks, consumables, software, and an entire global ecosystem that manages workflows and fulfillment.
We are looking for a Reliability Team Leader
Reports to: Q&R Director
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
Lead, create, design, implement and supervise processes and procedures to ensure predictive and preventative maintenance systems
What will you do:
- Lead all of the Reliability lab cross company activities.
- Manage and supervise the work of Reliability Technicians in the Reliability lab with a view to maintaining and maximizing systems uptime and minimizing breakdowns.
- Plan and Perform DOE, FMEA, life analyses, Root cause analysis, failure analysis and all the statistical data analysis and scripting required in the R&D group and other company divisions
- Track, predict and prevent reliability failures by implementing deep learning BI mechanisms based on data driven decisions.
- Plan and lead reliability tests and consult R&D engineers during development in regard to MTTF prediction and derating of new products/ BOM.
- Develop supporting tools to perform reliability analysis and tools supporting failure analysis.
- Deploy methodologies and tools for reliability in the R&D with emphasis on DFR.
What should you have:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- At least Five years of experience in leading reliability engineering including experience in designing reliability tests and working with tool and methodologies such as:
- Life Data Analysis
- Accelerated Life Testing, HALT
- Design Margin
- RBD Analysis
- Sample Sizing
- Gage R&R
- Experience consulting in planning and conducting experiments and analysis of results in complex systems.
- Experience in multidisciplinary environment.
- System view.
- High level of communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Team work.
- Ability to work and lead tasks independently.
- High level of self-responsibility