- Published: September 9, 2021
HiredScore is an award-winning Artificial Intelligence technology company that strives to make hiring more fair and efficient for the largest companies in the world. We have some impressive F100 customers already on board and we’re just getting started on the next leg of our journey.
We provide deeply integrated AI solutions to enterprise recruiting, sourcing, and talent management teams. Core AI products include compliant and bias-free candidate scoring for active applicants and automated sourcing of passive candidates from existing ATS, CRM, HCM, VMS, and other internal systems.
HiredScore also offers a first-of-its-kind Diversity AI Module that is on the bleeding edge of innovation in the DE&I technology category. A fully bespoke offering that provides numerous products as part of the solution suite enabling enterprise organizations to truly move the needle on their organizational diversity goals.
Would you thrive in a workplace that will inspire and challenge you to bring your best self to work every day? In search of a company with strong values, a coaching mindset, and clear paths for career growth? Can you imagine working for a high-growth Enterprise SaaS startup, with supportive team culture and industry-leading technology?
Then perhaps the next step in your career is with HiredScore!
Fueled by the world’s most fair and efficient AI for talent strategies, we are in the midst of a year of unprecedented growth at HiredScore.
We are looking for a Large Enterprise Account Executive to own and expand our EMEA regional footprint! You would be the first dedicated salesperson in the region and would craft our region-specific go-to-market approach. We already have a strong customer base in the region and support over 75 languages.
Now we need a regional leader to take the reins.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business Development: Research, prospect, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- You’ll manage the full sales cycle, including contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals with large enterprise, typically global accounts
- Create the GTM plan for driving value for companies in EMEA
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of HiredScore’s solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI and business impact
- Build relationships with key industry influencers and key client contacts to increase the advocacy of the HiredScore brand and solution
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and company counsel.
- Manage pipeline and documentation in our Salesforce CRM
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in industry expertise
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- 5+ years experience in a closing role, ideally selling to a senior TA / HR audience
- Proven experience closing multiple six-figure SaaS deals per year
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Strategic view on regional footprint expansion
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives (VP’s, CxO, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
- Multilingual is a huge +++
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Experience in startups, SaaS, and HR technology are all preferred.
What We Can Offer You
- Very competitive, uncapped compensation
- Comprehensive health and benefits package, and retirement planning/assistance
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, top tech to perform your best, schedule flexibility, paid parental leave, and more)
- A management team that is ACTUALLY committed to your professional growth and development
- A chance to shape the future of work for the world’s largest companies, creating a more fair and efficient hiring process for millions of employees across the globe
Who’s ready to embrace this challenge?
Reach out with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work, and why you are attracted to this role. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications!