- Published: September 9, 2021
Taglit - Birthright Israel is a not-for-profit educational organization that sponsors free ten-day heritage trips to Israel for young adults of Jewish heritage. Tailor-Made Birthright Israel is a leading Birthright trip organizer looking to hire a Recruitment (Sales) manager.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a recruitment manager who will be responsible for supervising and leading our recruitment team. You will be in charge of managing our team of Account Managers to sign up/recruit participants for Taglit-Birthright Israel trips.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a recruitment/sales team.
Previous experience in a sales-related role is A MUST.
- Developing a conversion/sales plan that covers "sales", revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned participant recruitment goals.
- Setting individual + team recruitment targets.
- Tracking recruitment goals and reporting results.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Ongoing training of the team.
- Developing your recruitment team through motivation, coaching, and product knowledge & education.
MUST be willing to work American Hours: Sun-Wed, 7PM - 2AM (Remote & In-Office) Thu 12PM - 4PM (Team meetings)
Office located in Tel-Aviv (Sarona Area)
- Experience planning and implementing sales strategies.
- 2 years+ experience in customer service/call center management
- Prior Experience Using Sales Tools & CRMs
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to lead/motivate employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work American Hours Sun
- Wed, 7PM - 2AM (Remote & In-Office) Thu 12PM - 4PM (Team meetings)
- Office located in Tel-Aviv (Sarona Area)