Who we are:
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company recognized by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs for 4 years in a row. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products is powering the future of financial services for millions of consumers and businesses around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of finance. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose fuels our work. The reason for our success is simple—our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services, and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
Cross River’s Marketing team handles the core brand awareness and lead generation responsibilities at Cross River, and as Recruitment Marketing Manager, you will work hand in hand with the Public Affairs/Marketing and People Ops/Talent Acquisition teams.
You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo and know how to communicate the value prop of working at Cross River both authentically and transparently. You’re a great storyteller and writer and can create content from blogs to emails to videos yourself, as well as enlist internal and external content creators. Your inspiration to others will amplify our reach and influence.
Your track record includes organizing campaigns, setting up programs from strategy to execution and building brand awareness. You generated quality leads that became candidates and then hires and know how to make them open your email and respond to your content. You love to try new technology that can improve your processes and results, which you track, measure and analyze, testing to know what’s working and what’s not.
Your wealth of marketing and recruiting experience can translate into coaching and empowering recruiters on how to tell our unique story effectively, to attract and retain quality candidates. You develop a deep understanding of our target audience, ensuring that your message hits home, wherever and whenever people are searching for it.
You’re curious, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an organized project manager and a team player who can also do it all yourself without needing a lot of resources or budget. You love learning and experimenting, and you’re fast on your feet in trying new things or adjusting plans as you go. You aim high and achieve, you keep dreaming and making it happen, and you really want to make an impact. You think strategically about channels and messaging, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programs, and track and measure everything. If you’d love to help us tell our story and build a great company, we’d love to meet you!
You’re able to thrive in fast-paced, high-performance environments and enjoy the challenge. You’re curious and proactively learn new technologies and are able to succeed on your own. You’re always seeking creative problem-solving solutions, even for complex situations. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the professional challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You value teamwork, know how to collaborate with others and how to effectively communicate with them.
· Play a critical role in building upon the existing foundation and making Cross River's talent attraction strategy a leading program as we continue to grow and scale for the future.
· Help define and execute the employer branding strategy, understanding the needs of our unique crowd and business-wide initiatives, and engage brand followers and employee ambassadors.
· Be the trusted advisor to Talent Acquisition professionals to develop and execute strategies that closely align with TA goals and priorities.
· Be a partner in taking global initiatives and optimizing them within the Israeli market.
· Build key partnerships to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
· Lead, develop and optimize our digital portfolio to target active and passive diverse talent using channels such as career site, social job sites, job boards/niche sites, and develop programs using sponsored jobs, paid social amplification, campaigns aligned to hiring needs in partnership with the TA team.
· Develop and optimize non-digital sourcing channels, to target active and passive diverse talent, in alignment with our hiring needs in partnership with the TA team.
· Ensure that said efforts are generating a pipeline of qualified leads that are converted into viable applicants.
· Enrich our careers page and social media accounts with multimedia, posts and employee testimonials.
· Develop content that illustrates our life at work (for example, blog posts, videos and infographics).
· Develop and implement metrics to measure effectiveness and value of programs
· Create and engage with the Cross River talent community and collaborate to develop relevant content to help optimize the hiring process while building Cross River's recruitment brand equity.
· Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success.
· Participate and host various recruiting events, job fairs and other career events.
· Support the TA team in identifying the most effective tactics and platforms to attract candidates based on roles and expertise, and in writing attractive job descriptions.
· Proven experience in recruitment marketing in the hi-tech space in Israel and employer branding – at least 5 years
· Proven experience in recruiting, HR, marketing or advertising
· Ability to stay up-to-date with marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
· Great storytelling skills
· Leader and strategic thinker
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
· Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
· In-depth experience with SEO tools and strategies
· A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
· Mother tongue level English (written and verbal)
Why join us:
We place a strong emphasis on our employee satisfaction and growth. We are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. Cross River sets aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee, per year. In addition, we have regular knowledge-sharing sessions, training and career-growth opportunities.
We promote a work-from-home culture with people located all over Israel. This allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe that giving employees this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
We are looking for people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other smart, talented people.