- Published: January 2, 2022
Lightricks is a company driven by its tech, innovation and good people. At Lightricks Research we are building the algorithms fueling the magic in our apps. Part of our efforts are aimed at assisting our customers to discover that magic and to express their creativity through our many apps.
As Lightricks is shifting towards it’s new goal of becoming the all-creators-platform, exposing our users to the most relevant content to them - and to their inspiration - quickly becomes a fundamental part of what we do. The Recommendations Team of the Research Department are the people who develop the algorithms empowering these products.
We’re looking for data scientists, machine learning engineers and algorithms developers, who are experienced in Deep Learning and are not afraid of - and wish to - pave Lightricks’ path as we design and develop the company’s recommendations systems from the ground up. This is a role for those who wish to have a major long-term impact on the company they work at.
- Conducting applied research, keeping in mind the constraints and requirements of real world solutions.
- Truly understand data and draw practical conclusions from it.
- Actively participating in tech transfer of new research into products.
- Working with engineers, designers and product managers to aim your research to the right place.
- Keeping abreast of new research developments in academia and exposing them to all team members.
- Maintaining efficient workflows in your research process, using best practices and tools.
- M.Sc or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or other STEM fields from a top tier university or equivalent experience,
- Python experience - a must. SQL skills - advantage. Familiarity with PyTorch/Tensorflow/Keras - major plus
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas and innovate.
- Research track record including main contributions to projects you can showcase, peer-reviewed research publications, etc.