Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking a self-driven, organized receptionist to join our fast-growing TLV startup!
As a front desk receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for anyone who arrives at our Tel Aviv office. You will welcome visitors while enforcing our security policies. You will also provide administrative support across the organization.
Full-time position in TLV
What You'll Be Doing
- Welcoming visitors, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Manage planning and logistics associated with calendars, meetings and conference rooms
- respond to employee inquiries and office needs
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Lead office and facilities maintenance (building maintenance, cleaning, parking)
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Solid communication skills both in Hebrew and English (written and verbal)- MUST
- Experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Availability to work between 09:00 – 18:00, Sunday – Thursday
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!