- Published: September 20, 2021
BeyondMinds is looking for a passionate Vice President of R&D to lead our research and development activity.
This position has high accountability, reporting directly to the CEO and collaborating with the BeyondMinds executive team, including driving our technology growth, building our core infrastructure, attracting and retaining the best talent, creating and retaining highly productive and efficient teams, and supporting employees’ development.
This role is a great opportunity to make an impact and take part in organizational success.
What You'll Be Doing
- Defining R&D strategy and methodologies, optimize the work process and efficiency
- Direct responsibility on the R&D deliveries; high-quality software solutions on tight schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Design solutions, evaluate architecture options, set technical direction and quality standards, hands-on guide implementation
- Build a collaborative team environment and instill an inspirational, fun and culture within the organization
- Recruit, develop and grow talent through effective mentoring, coaching, succession planning and retention strategies for key talent
- Lead process changes to improve group performance and effectiveness
- Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks
- Promote excellence, execution-driven mentality, and ownership across the R&D team and as a member of the company leadership team
- Contribute, as a member, to the company’s global leadership team, seeing the big picture and take part in building company’s roadmap
- Budget planning and control, cross-functional interface
- +3 years of experience in a similar role, managing group leaders
- Strong leadership skills for coaching and mentoring (preferably in a start-up environment)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or Mathematics - An advantage
- Experience with design and management of big data architectures
- Background in AI-based B2B products
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts
- A true team player, with great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done - “I can move mountains!”
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.