At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast. So, if you rock at leading a team of amazing developers, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As an R&D TL in the Mapping Group you’ll make an impact on
- Being part of the product roadmap, goals, and backlog
- Designing high-level standard software
- Being part of the product technology revolution – cloud native
- Coaching and mentoring team members in the agile principles
- Interacting between scrum teams, product, and project managers
- At least 5 years’ proven software development experience in C# .NET in core complex systems
- BSc in software engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ work experience in agile scrum methodology
- Experience in leading scrum team – big advantage
- Highly motivated and strong technical skills
- Technical experience in working with one or more of the following: Node Js, SQL, REST API, Docker containers, Kubernetes – an advantage
- Ability and passion to lead
- Option to travel abroad
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now. Start the adventure