Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
• Managing and mentoring a team of full stack engineers (React / Redux / Node.js)
• Agile development of high scale cloud-based solutions in Fintech area
• Collaboration with Product Management and other teams on requirements, design, integrations and development
• Effective management of team goals and objectives, accurate work estimations and frequent deliveries within agreed deadlines
• Proactive contribution to continuous improvement of work methodology, product quality and team personal development
• A high level of ownership and responsibility of all work done by the team
• Development in cutting edge technologies
• Position will be involved in design and implementation of low latency, high availability and high-performance services
• At least 4 years’ development experience of fullstack development
• At least 3 years' development experience with React / Redux / UX
• At least 3 years' experience of leading a team of 4+ engineers
• Experience with developing complicated high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes, requirements and deadlines
• Ability to manage time effectively and direct the team towards the same standards
• Ability to work in a multi-technology environment & learn new technologies
• Experience with cloud architecture (AWS preferred) – Advantage
• Excellent English