We are looking for an R&D Team Lead with 1+ years of experience in managing backend teams or mixed of Backend and Mobile App teams and 4+ years of experience as a senior backend developer. As a Team Lead, you will be leading a mixed Agile team of experienced developers (both Backend and Mobile App developers) building production applications, backend services, data solutions, platform infrastructure and mobile app.
- Design and Develop high scale cloud-based solutions in Health area
- Development in very dynamic environment which provides ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Work as Hands-on developer and perform code reviews.
- Position will be involved in design and implementation of low latency, high availability and high-performance services
- Create RESTful APIs that provide unprecedented access to data via client apps.
- Develop and maintain the mobile app, both for Android and IOS platforms.
- Produce efficient, high quality and documented code.
- Lead a talented and motivated Agile team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticate design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- 1+ years leading an Agile team.
- 4+ years’ experience in back-end development
- Experience in MongoDB, PostgreSQL or equivalent
- Strong experience with creating REST and RESTful services
- Strong understanding of microservices, event-driven architectures, serverless container technologies (Lambda, Docker) and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, or equivalent
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and related tools for unit testing (e.g. JUnit), static and dynamic code scanning (e.g. AppScan, Fortify), and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Familiarity with AWS SDKs
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, RDS, Amplify, API GW...
- AWS Certified Developer/Solution Architect - Big Advantage
- Experience scaling up a B2B2C and B2C solutions - Big Advantage
- Full stack experience with React Native or equivalent client / web technology - Big Advantage
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and you lead by example a "hands-on" management style.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.