- Published: September 30, 2021
We are looking for a strong team leader, with a vast experience building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join our outstanding Verint Analytics team.
You will manage, lead, mentor and recruit new team members to a multi-disciplinary talented R&D team, that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products.
You will be responsible for products design and development, code reviews, proof of concepts, troubleshooting, code fixes and full development life cycle of Analytics solutions.
You will collaborate with varied cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs, in order to define best software design solutions.
- Lead, empower and develop the R&D team, consist of software, DevOps, QA and automation engineers
- Design software solutions, considering large scale, high availability, security, robustness, performance & sizing, and more
- Develop a high standard code, in an enterprise level application and architecture
- Strong understanding and oversee of all phases of the development life cycle, such as Automation, CICD, TDD, Integrations, Builds, Deployment, etc.
- Work with cross functional stakeholder peers such as R&D team leaders and architects, product management, PMO, support tiers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Experience of at least 2 years of R&D team management, using Agile methodologies
- Proven hands-on experience of at least 3 years as a software developer, using OOP language, such as Java or .Net
- Experience in API design and implementation and network protocols, such as REST, SOAP, gRPC, etc.
- Experience with AWS or any equivalent public cloud providers - an advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experience in C++ - an advantage
- Experience with web application frameworks, such as React or Angular - an advantage
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, lead, coach and collaborate with different departments in a global, cross-office environment
- High prioritization capabilities
- Proactive innovative mindset
- Positive attitude, mission-driven, action-oriented and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- High self-learning and self-managed abilities