- Published: September 26, 2021
Panaya is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Team Leader that will join our company. In addition to leading a full-stack team, become the technical authority in the group/R&D department during a critical phase of modernization of the company’s technology.
If you are passionate about leading with creativity, infusing technology, and can lead change and integrate new cutting-edge technologies, that will be massively used by top enterprise companies all over the world, your place is with us!
Who are we
Panaya’s solution is revolutionizing the world of packaged applications. We deliver solutions that help enterprises introduce changes that are fast and risk-free - based on our state-of-the-art Impact Analysis algorithms and smart testing platform. We are using ideas from various areas of computer science, including static code analysis, distributed computing, data mining, heuristics, and NLP.
Our SaaS platform, built using Java technologies, includes a multi-tenant enterprise web front with a strong emphasis on scalability, robustness, security, and a powerful distributed backend.
Panaya was ranked at the 17th spot in DUN's 100 top technology companies to work at in Israel for 2020, as well as received awards from Gartner and Forrester.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a full stack development team -
- Plan the team’s work, track and manage the tasks, define dependencies and priorities
- Mentor and develop your team, both professionally and personally
- Lead a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Hands-on - full-stack development
- Active coding 50% of your time
- Code reviews & Design reviews
- Be a technical authority for the team/group
- Technical authority
- Be one of the technical authorities in the group/R&D department
- Maintain a successful engineering culture. enhance and maintain a winning engineering culture by scanning new technologies and integrating them in our solutions using best practices.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or elite IDF technology unit graduate
- At least 6+ years of experience in software development positions
- Proven record of leading technical changes and determining the future architecture
- High Engineering standards.
- Excellence communication skills
- Agile thinking
- Hands-on approach – must have the ability to lead an abstract idea to full implementation.
- Can serve as a technology mentor for developers
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great English
- Troubleshooting ability
- 5+ years Experience in Backend development: Spring, JPA (Hibernate), Elastic-Search, MySql, Java, node.js.
- Aws, Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Familiar with SOLID principles and JS fundamentals
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Git as the version control system.
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience leading a development team that consists of full-stack developers.
- Can lead without authority in a matrix organization.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to lead and drive complicated tasks and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to plan, execute and implement new technologies from market analysis through successful production implementation.
- People management, experience managing direct reports (Developers) as well as leading as part of a matrix organization.
- Experience synchronizing and leading cross-organization technological projects with other R&D groups.
Reporting to: R&D Director