- Published: September 25, 2021
SysAid is a service automation company delivering software for organizations that want to get more done. Our SaaS ITSM (IT Service Management) and Asset Management solutions serve more than 4,000 customers across the globe. We do the heavy lifting for IT and anyone delivering services in the digital workspace, by leveraging automation, analytics and AI.
We are growing fast and looking for a Team Leader. to lead one of our exciting engineering teams.
The Team Leader will be responsible for building and managing a team of developers that build the connectivity layer for SysAid customers to ensure ability to have a good and streamlined product adaptation and usage.
Come take part and make an impact, come be a SysAider!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a cross functional team of R&D that includes backend, frontend developers and QA engineers.
- Design and implement SysAid connectivity layer that includes SysAid marketplace, discovery service and agents.
- Collaborate closely with product and customer care to achieve the best product usability.
- Collaborate closely with R&D management and be an active team player.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and quality.
- Improve development and working processes to achieve efficient and maximal results.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 3+ years of management experience, strong technical background to lead the design and development within the team.
- Experience in backend development – Java, node.js.
- Experience and knowledge in DB’s – SQL and NoSQL.
- Well versed in software engineering principles and practices – Agile development.
- Experience in AWS cloud computing and services.
- B.Sc. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience