PlainID is seeking a R&D Solution Architect to join our growing team to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D solution to the company business needs. PlainID is a leading startup looking for you to join and assist the R&D team to overcome new technology challenges.
Our solution is based on Java, GO and React, moving to SaaS with multi-tenancy based on micro services architecture. We are working in Agile with TDD/BDD and extreme programming processes to complete the end-to-end lifecycle of CI/CD.
We're looking for you, to develop the next generation of our leading security product. We put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- Architect expert with configuration hands-on ability
- Design and deliver the product solution to the customer environment - for on-prem, hybrid cloud or full cloud options
- Work closely with Global Services group and the Professional Services team to successfully implement and support our solutions to our customers
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Frontend and Backend Developers and QA Engineers
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
- At least 5 years experience in system software design and development
- At least 3 years experience with leading on-prem and cloud platforms
- At least 3 years experience with hands-on configuration of full end-2-end solutions from load balancer to DBs (SQLs, No-SQLs, Graph DBs etc)
- At least 3 years experience of infrastructure design and deployment from different OS to non-functional elements like scalability, high-availability, performance, security etc
- At least 3 years experience with Microservices, Docker/Containers, Kubernetes including EKS, GCE, AKS
- Fluent English (verbal + written)
- Experience of Cloud multi tenancy systems on AWS and GCP
- Advantage - Background in Authorization and Authentication processes
- Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain