- Published: September 20, 2021
Who are we?
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team hosts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
What about you?
You are a seasoned Project Manager with a passion for establishing processes that lead to success. You itch when things get out of focus, and your superpower of outstanding interpersonal skills help you set everyone back on track. In this 1st ever role in Guardicore R&D, you will play a pivotal part in leading R&D projects with cross functional teams using agile methodologies.
- Running a multi-project resource plan.
- Sprint owner - define and apply sprint procedures and routines.
- Measure velocity and statistics of the development team.
- Own R&D and Product sync.
- Measure and communicate KPIs to the management team.
- Measure and monitor R&D organization progress.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive resolution to project issues.
- Coordinate and run cross-organization projects with different business units and vendors.
- Lead the changes in R&D processes as part of the department growth.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress (Plan vs. Actual).
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, management team and product team.
- 2 years development experience in python/Java/Go
- 2-4 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the Cloud / Security software sector
- Experienced in using Project Management Software and tools.
- Task minded, detail-oriented
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and security products
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision
- Fluent English