We are opening an exciting new position at WSC Sports. We are looking for a promising R&D Operations to join our team as a key member and build a totally new function in the R&D department and the company. As R&D Operations you will be in charge of improving our processes, promoting big projects and initiatives, coordinating with all WSC Sports departments, managing our strategic projects, and more. We are looking for someone with a passion for challenges, technologies, projects, people, processes, and sports!
What you’ll do:
- Be a leader in our R&D department, work closely with our team members and be in charge of our department's internal processes and cross-department activities: project management, new employee onboarding, newsletters, training, meetups, agile coaching, quality improvements, budget management, FinOps, cost optimization, dashboards, and more
- Improve and adjust our processes with the Product: Retros, Agile methodologies, Jira processes, releases, and feature validations.
- Track our goals progress and create alignment with other departments' plans
- Strengthening R&D feedback loops and being a key factor in the department improvements, scaling R&D knowledge in a high-growth organization
- Influencing and guiding the R&D managers on how to instrument the developments to gather qualitative and quantitative data
- +2 years experience in R&D operations hands-on project management, program management, or
- +2 years in leading R&D team, with exceptional leadership skills.
- Love for projects and delivery and constant drive to improve processes
- Be extremely organized with the ability to juggle multiple project deadlines effectively
- Great interpersonal skills, a true team player with a "can-do" approach, extraordinary communication skills, and ability to work with all groups and levels of the organization (product, engineering, sales, customer success, support, etc)
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the development lifecycle and best practices, including product strategy building, requirements definition, engineering, QA, and release. Always looking to improve on your process
- Detail-oriented personality and data-driven mindset, ability to analyze data and extract insights out of it.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Love for sports
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, computer science or advanced degree.